- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
AQUENT is seeking a Junior UI Designer in Denver!
Why would you want to work for our client?
- Serious about innovation
- Focusing on being the first AND the best
- Backed by more than 50 years of expertise
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ON THE JOB:
- Conceptualizing and designing original, user-centered ideas that provide a consistent, intuitive, effective and visually engaging, location-aware experience
- Executing visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Interpreting user flows, wireframes, and low-fidelity prototypes to produce comps, high-fidelity interactive prototypes, and production-ready assets
- Ideating with and supporting UX Design on multiple simultaneous projects
- Collaborating with project managers, developers, and key stakeholders in an agile/scrum environment
- 1 - 2 years as a graphic or UI designer
- A strong online portfolio which demonstrates familiarity with design trends, a strong grasp of color theory, and an eye for composition that enhances immediate content comprehension
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/