Our automotive client is seeking a Web Designer to develop and implement web-based training deliverables, using the Adobe Creative Cloud family of software and various other electronic development tools. Responsibilities will include interfacing with project managers and stakeholders during content design to author documents such as storyboards, scripts, and job aids. Responsibilities will include developing interactions, video, graphics, electronic/hard copy job aids, creating other project deliverables in multiple modalities, and uploading these deliverables to the Saba learning management system.
Skills + Experience Required:
- Ability to create web-based training, simulations and animations using Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to create HTML5 web pages using Adobe Dreamweaver or other development tools.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced team environment.
- Previous experience working in a team environment, specifically interacting directly with Subject Matter Experts and implementing their feedback.
- BA in Education/Instructional Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have:
- Ability to edit audio or video using Adobe Audition, Premier, and After Effects.
- Ability to create deliverables in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Experience with Adobe Animate, Captivate, and Actionscript 3 a plus.
- Experience with instructional design and development tasks, specifically working within either an ADDIE, rapid development, or Agile instructional process.
- Experience with Saba LMS and knowledge of video recording/audio recording a plus.
- This position in based on-site in Dearborn, MI
- Interviewees should provide a portfolio or examples of pertinent work and will be tested on development/graphics skills during the interview.