- North Wales, PA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
Aquent Studios has a great opportunity for a Global Communications Program Manager (PM) to align closely with team leads to support and manage communication resources. This individual will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as communications product leads, operations, medical/legal, and vendors/agencies in the development, approval and on-going maintenance of communications resources.
- Project management within our client’s global communications team providing support across multiple brand teams producing external product communications.
- Daily utilization of both Workfront and PromoMats to open jobs, assign tasks, and move jobs along in the review process.
- Partner with Global Communications team members and their agencies to ensure resources are compliant with PRT comments and deadlines.
- Represent the Job Owner in PRT Prioritization Meetings for scheduling of assets for PRT Review.
- Participate in all Job Owner and Agency meetings, as needed.
- Assist Job Owners with development and execution of low complexity assets, as required.
- Guide and assist brand team members through the development of materials for binder submissions (from inception to shipment of binders to OPDP).
- Travel, as needed, to both Upper Gwynedd, PA and Kenilworth, NJ locations to interact in person with key stakeholders.
- Pharma experience required
- BA/BS or higher, preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced role in Sales, Marketing and/or Operations related field
- Demonstrated multi-project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills and proficient in building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates leadership behaviors and ability to align with client compliance goals and policies
- Experience with sales, marketing or promotion development within pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Experience tracking/monitoring budgets is helpful
- Experience with vendor management is helpful
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com