- North Wales, PA
- Job Terms:
- competitive DOE + full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
Are you a Copywriter with pharma and agency experience looking to be part of a unique work environment? Come join this small brand-specific team with other outsourced talent and internal pharma client employees to drive the creation of digital tactics using Agile methodology.
- Help conceptualize the channel storyline for campaign and/or tactic development and draft into copy manuscripts
- Participate in daily scrum activities including articulation of status across stories/features/task.
- Communicate and align with brand agency of record and product owner when source graphics are required from previous marketing campaigns.
- Learn and apply knowledge and application of current brand standards and active marketing campaign to ensure that graphics and tactics are within existing look & feel of brand history.
- Develop deep understanding of customer insights, campaign development, and design technology
- Work with Content Manager in assisting with the approval, ensuring all appropriate referencing and documentation are included in alignment with standards
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Campaign Development Lead, approvers, and Digital Production teams to realize the intent of the strategy
- Liaise with appropriate channel SMEs to both prepare for co-creation and shepherd campaign through approval process
- Support process improvement/optimization efforts related to digital content management capabilities
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure process and documentation are accurate, current and user friendly
- Support the translation of strategic vision into long term roadmaps and project plans
- Build strong, open and collaborative working relationships among leadership, peers, and support teams within and outside the organization
- Collaborate with innovation teams on transformational projects which build new capabilities or improve existing capabilities as required
- Delivery of assets to release specialist in accordance with release standards
- Interface and communication content automation team and asset librarians when necessary
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com