- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
- Must be onsite in Mountain View, CA.
- Strategize, brainstorm, and define key features for one or more products
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and beautiful design deliverables
- Help to invent a modern and elegant visual language that spans devices
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements
- Advocate for changes, refinements, and ongoing improvements
- Consciously and exhaustively craft detailed use cases and contingencies
- Create production-ready assets that use all the capabilities of the latest industry technology
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in design or a related discipline
- 3+ years work experience as a designer working on shippable products
- 3+ years experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and similar tools
- Experience working closely with engineers and product on technical projects
- Relevant experience in designing for iOS, Android and/or Web applications
- Excellent written communication & documentation skills
- High organization and efficiency working with multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience designing interactions for physical products
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Excellent visual standards
- Strong technical understanding
- Anticipates issues at a macro and micro level concurrently
- Strong leadership when collaborating with design, engineering, product and marketing
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: