- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Our projects, like our users, span the globe and require program managers to keep the big picture in focus while making it all happen. As a brand program manager, you partner with designers and strategists to plan, manage, and execute complex, multidisciplinary branding projects. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders and the team.
- Day-to-day management of internal cross-functional project teams (primarily strategy and creative) and agency partners on initiatives such as brand design, icon development, and guidelines creation
- Proactively define, evaluate, and improve working processes while managing project requests and priorities
- Plan and manage projects and efforts across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions)
- Educate stakeholders and agencies on process and guidelines for projects
- Support the team in what's required to move projects and initiatives forward
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of internal cross-functional project teams and agency partners
- Oversee team resourcing and schedules to ensure project milestones are achieved
- Drive towards delivery of projects and provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions)
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience with solid brand management and design experience, including working in highly creative environments as well as experience working with strategy partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working relationships with a diverse community people inside and outside of marketing functions
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, highly detail-oriented, and posessing organizational skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: