- McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a mid-level to senior-level UX / UI Designer for a top client in Tyson's Corner. This role will be focused on the full UX Designer process, from research to iterations and pushing out a product, however there will also be a focus on UI Design. If you are a Designer who is looking for a blended UX / UI role, this could be a great match for you! We are lookin for a UX / UI Designer with 3+ years of professional experience working on customer facing digital products.
***For quick apply, email your design portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.***
*This is a 40 hour a week, onsite assignment for 6 months. There is a strong potential for extension or conversion. We offer a W2 hourly rate + Benefits (medical, dental, 401K).*
UX / UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing UI for a digital product aimed to help business owners better understand their financials.
- Work closely with user lab teams and UX Researchers to test and iterate designs
- Moderate user testing and conducting field research
- Work on and create wireframes
- Design low to high fidelity mockups
- Create prototypes and animate micro interactions
- Partner closely with product and development teams to ensure products look great, are on schedule and solving a true user need
UX / UI Designer Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience with user interface (UI) design
- A portfolio that highlights: strong understanding of design elements such as color, photography, iconography and animation
- Portfolio should also include project examples that showcase digital branding, UI elements, UX interactions and illustration
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision
- Master’s degree in a design related field
- 5+ years of experience with user interface (UI) design
- 5+ years of experience designing for omni-channel services
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful and creative design solutions to the table
- You’ll be contributing in a collaborative environment with great work-life balance
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR