You live to simplify the complex. You love software design and user research. You want to help build the digital tools that power the global operations of “the world’s largest startup.” You’re ready to collaborate cross-functionally to deliver thoughtful, informed and strategic user experience solutions that empower over 30,000 internal agents to support company products around the world.
The UX Architect will thrive in an Agile environment, working through sprints to solve user stories and deliver quarterly software releases.
Aquent's Client is seeking a User Experience Architect to join a multi-disciplinary UX team to design world-class user experiences. Our mission is to deliver simple and elegant digital experiences to a wide spectrum of customers, from the customer seeking help on the website to the tech agent on the phone, and everyone in-between. These experiences range from the Support websites to mobile experiences and internal software. The Senior UX Designer is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with Designers, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions.
- Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience
- Intake and understand complex business requirements and translate them into effective digital experiences that help customers.
- Create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners.
- Propose, lead, and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing.
- Work closely with other team members including UI Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life.
- Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have 2-5 years as a User Experience Designer, User Experience Architect, Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or similar role working with dynamic, high-traffic websites or software products.
- Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred.
- An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design
- Experience creating wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, personas, and use cases
- Strong proficiency with MS Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, and other UX tools
- Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
- Experience following brand standards and UX patterns
- A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time constraints
- An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished work, wireframes, prototypes, specification documents, and/or process flows. The portfolio must contain recent work examples from your professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, Visual Design, or equivalent work experience