- With direction from departmental directors, this designer develops innovative and creative design solutions to support market initiatives and brand messages.
- Provides appropriate documentation and works responsibly within project timeframes and budget parameters.
- Team and individual ideation and concept activities.
- Assists in the creation or re-formatting of multi-media digital communication assets to support our company's networked retail communication efforts.
- Participates in the design and development process.
- Interacts with appropriate resources to plan and monitor the process in order to meet specified needs and resolve identified issues.
- Build working relationships of mutual respect, trust and credibility within associated departments: Direct / In-direct Retail, Brand & Retail Marketing, EMTS, Footwear and Apparel.
- Ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and design.
- Familiarity with current trends, color, and design.
- Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications.
- Effective oral and written communications skills in local market language, including presentations.
- Proficient information-seeking skills and drive for results.
- Ability to share ideas and develop effective responses.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS: