AQUENT is seeking a Security Analyst ithat can work within a multi-disciplinary environment to identify and analyze security gaps or threats. This individual will play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by working to provide services focused on assisting customers with securing their data as well as responding to and remediating threats. This person will also work closely with the senior security architect, product management, technology partners, channel partners, customers and internal technologists though direct and indirect reports.
The individual will be expected to routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
• Analyze threats alerted on by enterprise security solutions
• Be SME for malware analysis
• Support a global security service
• Conduct internal and external customer meetings
• Support production environments consisting of many customers
• Support/improve cyber security services and offerings through threat analysis and research as needed.
• Create detailed report of findings and recommendations after analysis is complete to present to key stakeholders
• Stay up-to-date on current tools, techniques, and vulnerabilities
• Support the development and maintenance of documented play-book procedures, knowledge articles, and training material.
• Solid understanding of emerging technologies in IT such as a Cloud Platform, Internet of Things and Mobile BYOD as well as the associated security risks.
• Experience in malware analysis. 1+years
• Experience providing enterprise incident response. 2+years
• Experience managing enterprise security solutions. 2+years
• Experience managing specifically enterprise end point security. 2+years
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of:
- Common attack techniques for web, mobile and services.
- Understanding of encryption technologies and common network protocols.
- Kill chain analysis
- CVE’s and vulnerability classification
• Experience supporting a multi-OS environment (iOS, Chrome, Android, Windows 10, etc.)
• Experience in an enterprise windows domain
• Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
• Experience in cyber security analysis, incident response, or related experience
• Excellent written/oral communications skills
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, balancing multiple incidents, special projects, and other activities
- Primarily will focus on threat analysis lifecycle (backend)
- Prefer experience with a small team that is not specialized in just one area of threat analysis
- Operations focused with system health
- Need Security Analyst w/ enterprise experience
*Minimum of a 500 - 1000 computer network
- Has experience with working in a sandbox environment
- Will interface with customers who have the offering(s)
- Work with Security Solutions Architect
*Create cases to track customer threats
- Fully understands Endpoint protection
- Experience with SOCKS(5)
- Knows how to investigate threats
- Knows the difference between serious and mundane threats
Education and Experience
• BA or BS in Technology related field (advanced university degree preferred)
• Experience in a Security Analyst, Security Engineer
• 2-5 years relevant experience in the Information Security field
• Security certifications in; CEH, CESA
• ITIL Certification preferred, strong understanding of ITIL