Our Leading Consumer Packaged Goods Client is looking for a Packaging Graphic Designer!
The desired mid-level designer will work and report to the on-site Design Team; assisting with design solutions on new concepts, refining existing work, and product line extensions. The designer is expected to work in a fast-paced environment, and so the seasoned designer should be self-driven, extremely flexible and also comfortable working in an open-spaced office. Our design team works closely with the brands and all cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
Required job tasks:
- New concept packaging designs
- Line extensions and adaptive layout for existing products/brands
- Digital and physical mock-ups for internal reviews and sales meetings
- Miscellaneous graphic design when needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- minimum 3-5 years in professional graphic design or consumer packaging goods
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- experience in production art (working on dielines)
- eager to learn and self-starter
- up-to-date on the latest trends in design and retail requirements