We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to support the AR/VR Influencer Marketing team. You will work on a team focused on Influencer Marketing and be responsible for managing specific projects/programs, monitoring operational health and helping to identify new opportunities to improve operations in a rapidly-growing organization.
- Provide organization + implement processes for complex, ambiguous internal projects for the team.
- Identify gaps and provide scalable solutions to solve them.
- Manage process for ordering, tracking inventory + all outbound shipping of devices, swag, accessories, etc.
- Manage updating + maintaining marketing calendar on a weekly basis.
- Manage team drive, ensuring all shared documents are up to date with the latest information.
- Establish and maintain strong internal partnerships specifically focused on providing updates to highlight collaboration opportunities with cross-functional partners, specifically social + creative teams.
- Responsible for influencer marketing asset management + organization.
- Support managing measurement + reporting across multiple programs.
- Partner with analytics + performance marketing teams to continuously assess and optimize influencer marketing against growth metrics to ensure goals are met.
- Assist in executing strategy for the influencer marketing channel, including: content review coordination, asset management, product shipping, meeting coordination, liaising with legal, + UTM link creation.
- Build and maintain relationships with brand advocates.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, consulting or project management roles
- Tech industry a plus
- 3+ years of experience working on influencer marketing or social media marketing.
- Data-driven decision maker, able to easily navigate goal setting, analysis, and reporting of campaigns.
- Knowledge of emerging trends in online, mobile and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to produce successful results in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask between short and long-term projects, involving multiple teams and marketing partners.
- Adaptable, personable fast learner with an eye for detail and impeccable communication skills.
- Experience with KeyNote/Powerpoint, Excel, and cloud-shared documents such as Gsuite/Quip.
- Experience working with social media tools such as Spreadfast or Sprinklr.
- Problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Experience implementing projects in a quickly-changing environment.
- Proficient at time management.
- Ability to think under pressure, both individually and in a team environment.
- Knowledge or experience within the gaming industry is a plus.