Seeking a Senior level Marketing Web Analyst to join a major healthcare client for a 6 month or longer contract role. Must have Bachelors degree, 3+ years experience and one of the following- SAS, R, or Python is required.
Active participation in a range of market strategy projects.The Senior Analyst provides strategic-thinking and advanced analytics that enable project teams to:
1) isolate business issues
2) design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenarios planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc.)
3) bring technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, deep data analysis & programming)
4) vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of leadership
5) create documents (strategic segment plans, utilization reports) that inform critical strategic issues.
Major Responsibilities/ Functions:
• This role is primarily focused on analyzing our digital campaigns in Paid Search, Paid Social, Online Advertising, etc.
• Collect, clean and compile large amount of data from multiple sources
• Perform data mining, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling to identify actionable business insights.
• Generate insightful visualizations that help tell a story
• Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance through reports and dashboards
• Provide ad hoc analytical support as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Math or related analytics fields required. Advanced degree preferred
• 3+ years of experience in a quantitative business analytics role required. Highly proficient with utilizing data to drive decision-making
• Experience building statistical models such as linear regression, logistic regression, time series, etc.
• Must have proficiency with at least one: SAS, R, or Python is required.
• Prefer experience with digital analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.
• Prefer experience with SQL.
• Strongly prefer experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analytics.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items, while effectively managing changing priorities
Conducts sophisticated statistical analysis of data, identify or creates programming tools and technical solutions to address business issues and design sophisticated databases, queries and reports with no supervision. Analyze data to form conclusions and make recommendations. Ensures continuous process improvement. Independently develops options for analytic framework/methodology to address issues. Performs comparison analysis of different analytic tools. Provides data analysis guidance for other analysts. Review, coach and refine work of other analysts. Identifies key metrics to monitor over time. Employs advanced quantitative and statistical methods to analyze data. Distributes reports and summaries of findings to key stakeholder. Serves as a problem solving resource to project team. Works with stakeholder group to conduct cost/benefit analysis of proposed changes. Overall responsibility for design and implementation of application systems and tools/reports. Serves as a resource content expert consistent with overall role.