- San Antonio, TX 78288
- Job Terms:
- $45-53/hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Mid-level UX Designer / Researcher who is passionate about user testing in San Antonio, Texas. This is an amazing opportunity for a Mid-Level UXer / User Researcher who is looking to expand within design research. You will gain great experience from a Fortune 500 organization where people genuinely enjoy working. You will solve problems that are unique to this digital-first organization where ALL of their products, services and offerings are found on their mobile app & website. This company takes pride in providing legendary customer service and creating simple, convenient, interactive and widely accessible tools.
For quick apply, email your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***This is a 40 hours a week, onsite, 2 year contract opportunity. We offer a W2 hourly rate + Benefits (medical, dental, 401K).***
UX Designer / Researcher required skills & experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- UX design experience
- Evaluative research and user testing
- Self-driven and self-starter, someone who does not need a lot of direction / supervision
- Content writing a plus
- UserZoom for user research and user testing, or a comparable tool like Bugsee, Appsee, Lookback.io, Hotjar, Buddybuild, etc.
UX Designer / Researcher responsibilities:
- Contributing to interaction design and applying the design language to it
- Writing and collaborating on test plans
- Sketch, iterate and move up in fidelity
Why do people like working for our client?
- Awesome corporate culture, amazing team chemistry
- Fabulous work life balance
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune, 2018
- America's Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2018
- America's Best Large Employer, Forbes, 2018