DESIGN RESEARCHER/SERVICE DESIGNER
Our FinTech Client Is Seeking An Integrated Experiences Team is looking for a Design Researcher/Service Designer to ....
● Conduct user research at all stages from discovery to validation, using a variety of
methods to understand internal associates’ needs
● Distill findings into clearly articulated and actionable insights that stakeholders can use
● Present research plans and findings with various audiences, from designers to business executives
● Guide business partners on how best to apply findings using illustrative frameworks
● Create energy and investment in research by sharing early and often
● Help designers and non-designers understand and apply research findings
● Define opportunity spaces work as part of a project team through the
human-centered design process (discovery, synthesis, ideation, design, and testing of new product and service concepts) to drive business intent and outcomes.
● Translate insights and strategy into concept prototypes to communicate a vision through artifacts.
● Use a range of methodologies (like design research, service blueprinting, collaborative work session design and facilitation, rapid prototyping, and frameworking) to strategically define ideal banking experiences across in-person and digital touchpoints.
● Constantly bring stakeholders along the design journey, leveraging diverse perspectives and skillsets. In this role, you’ll use visual and verbal storytelling to share your discoveries, gather and integrate feedback, influence stakeholders, and create energy for an idea or an initiative. Ultimately, you’ll co-create the way forward with others.
● Bachelor’s degree
● At least 3 years of experience leading User Experience (UX) Research
● At least 2 years experience on multi-disciplinary teams delivering service experiences
● Master’s degree
● 5+ years of experience as a Design Researcher in a corporate or consulting
● 3+ years of usability testing and user experience research within a lab environment
● 2+ years of experience with Human Factors
● Experience with design thinking, human centered design, design research, etc.