- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Kate Kobielsky
Our team has an immediate need for a catologe retoucher due to our Fall campaigns coming up!!
We are looking for a candidate with extensive Photoshop compositing experience. This individual should have a keen eye for detail, an acute sense for color matching, and availability to work late nights and weekends. Imaging skills will include, compositing, color correction, swatch matching, and prepress proofing. The retoucher will work closely with product development and art direction to produce images for marketing materials and national publications.
• High end photo retouching, compositing, color correcting and swatch matching for publication.
• Develop an understanding of retouching expectations to represent the brand identity.
• Meet daily/weekly goals and display flexibility to meet deadlines.
• Resolve any issues/changes that arise with the development/art direction teams.
• Coordinate with the retouching team to review and execute timely changes.
Our company is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market, offering furniture, lighting, textiles, rugs, bathware, décor and outdoor, as well as baby & child and teen products.
Our collections of timeless, updated classics and authentic reproductions provide a unique point of view and an unmatched combination of inspired design and unparalleled quality. Each season brings a wealth of new ideas culled from our partnerships with the world's most renowned artisans, allowing us to showcase their unique products, passion and vision.
** CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CAR ***
not public transportation friendly - no shuttle