The Digital Channels Manager will drive the operations, management, experience, and user adoption of our client’s corporate Intranet as it evolves and migrates to a new platform. This role is remote but East Coast is preferred.
As a leader of this internal digital channel, you will work in close partnership with IT, HR, functional business leaders and the Communications teams globally to be the user advocate of this important content and communications platform.
You will play a leadership role in driving the phased roll out of the Intranet that is hosted on the Drupal content management system. For all stages of Intranet development, you will be responsible for the visual design, site navigation, site content framework, engagement and training of users, coordination with key stakeholders, and joint oversight of the technology.
You will be accompanied by a team of multi-disciplinary experts who will provide support and direction through many important decisions and milestones of this project.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a positive attitude, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and are detail and deadline-oriented. You also must have a passion for forging partnerships and collaborating with teams and colleagues on a global level.
Our client is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions with 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers and a global team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide. This role sits under the Integrated Storytelling Team within their Global Communications department.
Location & Hours
This role is remote (in the continental US) and requires extensive communication with colleagues within the US and in Bangalore, India. You must be available to attend critical early morning or evening conference calls with IT and support colleagues in Bangalore and to participate in occasional evening and weekend meetings to support delivery/launch of project releases.
Experience and Skills required for success in this role:
- Proven ability to execute an intranet or web Strategy & Roadmap designed to advance a company’s digital presence while driving platform engagement rates that meet and exceed industry benchmarks.
- Experience leading the effort to create and maintain a sound Information Architecture, inclusive of site Navigation and Taxonomy for a comparable site
- Experience in reviewing and prioritizing Business Requirements and User Stories, and in QA and user acceptance Testing of all releases
- Experience in upholding a Governance model and setting expectations and SLAs with content stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in Change Management through active communication, engaging and training users and stakeholders
- Familiarity with Drupal platform and Coveo enterprise search is preferred
- Competencies: Customer Focused, Tenacious & Agile, strong Project Management skills, Ability to Influence & Build Partnerships, Leader, Keen eye for Detail, Excellent Communicator
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education