Aquent's Client is looking for a UX Researcher to help us build experiences that help people provide data and engage in research opportunities. The team you’ll be working with is dedicated to excellence in creativity and design. We are a diverse group of people who take pride in making a difference through research, fostering creative culture within the organization and growing talent within the team. We aim to solve problems and create solutions that meaningfully affect the experience of our customers. The UX researcher will be a key member of this team and work relentlessly to gather insight into the behavior/preferences of our users.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You should be at ease assisting in research, the creation of scenarios, sketches, story boards, wire-frames, and prototypes.
• You will plan and execute a variety of research efforts, from guerilla research to lab studies
• Generate UX goals and research questions
• Efficiently analyze qualitative data, and in some cases quantitative data
• Discover new and interesting data driven user and product insights
• Apply insights to improve our products and services
• You will be part of a fast-paced, agile environment and embrace the idea that failure is a critical part of innovation.
• You will balance your passion for inspired, compelling, elegant yet simple designs with a highly analytical nature, immaculately precise execution, and a relentless drive to learn, design, build and deliver.
• 1+ year industry experience as a User Experience Researcher
• Familiarity with common design patterns for Android
• Experience developing and maintaining design systems for mobile surfaces
• Experience designing customer facing mobile products
• Familiarity with optimizing user experience and a strong interest in usability
• Familiarity with Guerilla-style UX research
• Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
• Experience designing visually stunning, interactive, front end user experiences for digital devices
• Experience working with a design UX research studies
• A deep appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems
• Ability to actively participate in giving/receiving constructive feedback during creative presentations and design reviews
• Ability to articulate your creative thinking
• Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UX, and UI Design