#149540

Full Cycle Recruiter, with Entertainment or Agency experience

Location:
West Hollywood, CA
Job Terms:
Permanent
Salary:
90k
Start date:
July 2019
Posted By:
Susan Reese
Date:
07/05/2019

Job Description:

Vitamin T's entertainment client is seeking a Full Cycle Recruiter with Entertainment or Agency experience for a direct hire opportunity. This candidate must-have entertainment or agency experience but preferably both.  They are looking for someone energetic, optimistic, a fast learner who has pride in their work and takes initiative. You must be a motivated, self-starter and enjoys being involved with building out teams.   This position will report directly to the Director of Human Resources. 

What you have: 

Experience creating and execution of long term talent acquisition strategies across the organization. Analysis of time-to-fill, identify hiccups in the process and make recommendations, administer benefits. This individual will be responsible for sourcing a diverse candidate pool for specific departments and positions while building a strong pipeline of potential candidates. This person will spend 60% of their time on recruitment and the other 40% on partnering with the Director of Human Resources on HR generalist responsibilities and initiatives.

Types of roles you will support:  ECD's, VP's, Marketing Managers, Creative Directors, Designers, Operations, Digital Producers, Production Assistants, Personal Assistants, etc. 

What you will do: 

  • Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
  • Responsible for full-cycle recruiting
  • Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
  • Writing job descriptions
  • Posting jobs
  • Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
  • Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
  • Sourcing candidates
  • Screening resumes
  • Making recommendations to company hiring managers
  • Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
  • Following up on the interview process status
  • Administering appropriate company assessments
  • Coordinating and participating in in-person interviews
  • Background checks
  • New hire paperwork
  • New hire orientation
  • Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
  • Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
  • Completing timely reports on employment activity
  • Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees

The client is only considering candidates currently residing in Los Angeles