Vitamin T's entertainment client is seeking a Full Cycle Recruiter with Entertainment or Agency experience for a direct hire opportunity. This candidate must-have entertainment or agency experience but preferably both. They are looking for someone energetic, optimistic, a fast learner who has pride in their work and takes initiative. You must be a motivated, self-starter and enjoys being involved with building out teams. This position will report directly to the Director of Human Resources.
What you have:
Experience creating and execution of long term talent acquisition strategies across the organization. Analysis of time-to-fill, identify hiccups in the process and make recommendations, administer benefits. This individual will be responsible for sourcing a diverse candidate pool for specific departments and positions while building a strong pipeline of potential candidates. This person will spend 60% of their time on recruitment and the other 40% on partnering with the Director of Human Resources on HR generalist responsibilities and initiatives.
Types of roles you will support: ECD's, VP's, Marketing Managers, Creative Directors, Designers, Operations, Digital Producers, Production Assistants, Personal Assistants, etc.
What you will do:
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Writing job descriptions
- Posting jobs
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening resumes
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Coordinating and participating in in-person interviews
- Background checks
- New hire paperwork
- New hire orientation
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
The client is only considering candidates currently residing in Los Angeles