Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank, CA is seeking a Campaign Planning Coordinator to join their team. This is a 4-month temporary role with the possiblity of extending.
The Coordinator of Campaign Planning is responsible for the entry of all promotional elements in our Media Resource Management database (MRM). The role requires the ability to prioritize the entry of these elements in MRM, the capacity to facilitate updates to these elements and/or schedule changes in a timely and accurate manner, and to communicate these updates to key departments (i.e. On Air Promotions, Media Planning Scheduling, Traffic, Mastering, Media Services, etc.). The coordinator must have an understanding of basic promotional elements (i.e. promos, bumpers, interstitials, etc.) and a willingness to dive into the kid’s television landscape. Interest in Kids programming is a plus.
- Work with Manager and Campaign Planners to oversee and implement all work order entry in MRM of on air and off air promotional elements
- Provide input regarding the development of needed promotional elements (i.e., spot lengths, tracks).
- Maintain knowledge of the network’s priorities and available promotional elements to help drive ratings and enrich viewing experience on both linear and non-linear platforms.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the kid’s television landscape by researching competitive platforms, both linear and non-linear.
- Have a clear understanding of promotional terms, formats and on air look, both internally and competitively.
- Work with the following departments to ensure the proper airing of all promotional and program elements: Media Planning, Multi-Platform Programming, On Air Promotions, Marketing, Publicity, Digital Media, S&P, Traffic, Mastering and Media Operations.
- Responsible for the entry of all AD IDs in Wide Orbit to be used for on air and off air scheduling.
- Generate reports and queries to assist in the analysis of promotional elements.