- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
As a video specialist you will work with a group of experienced instructional designers to create training. You will work alongside Instructional Designers, Curriculum Managers, and Subject Matter Experts to create engaging training programs targeting consumers and learners around the world. Depending on the project your work will be a combination of character animation, motion graphics, screencast, and live action.
- Illustration, motion graphics, character animation, 2D animation, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia
- Portfolio of experience working on illustration, motion graphics, character animation, and training content.
- Ability to develop compelling narratives and visuals.
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects
- Proficient with AdobePremiere
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency with screen recording software like Camtasia or similar programs.
- Must be able to illustrate graphics when necessary.
- Ability to bring learning objectives to life into content that could otherwise be seen as boring.
- Post-production management/producing experience (1-2 years), Camera operation, Audio Recording, Cinematography, Instructional Design
- BA/BS degree in media production or related discipline.
- Comfortable with professional cinema cameras.
- Experience on set.
- Comfortable organizing and owning the video interview process.
- Experience working on training or with instructional designers.
- Experience lighting, directing, and filming interviews.
- Deep understanding of cinematography.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: