Our Pharmaceutical client in North Chicago is looking for new talent to join their Creative Team. This team oversees the creative services for Corporate (HR/Finance/Public Affairs), R&D, and Commerical (Meeting & Events). The ideal candidate has a sense of humor, is passionate about their job, and is an active learner.
The Motion Graphics Designer designs and develops high-caliber motion graphics, animation and video content for internal and external communications, promotional programs and meetings/events that support business objectives for our client's teams, across the entire enterprise. Works collaboratively with fellow design staff, including Creative Directors, fellow Designers, Production staff and external vendor partners.
• Makes quality design decisions, based on project parameters, platform/software requirements, audience, messaging needs and delivering within a wide variety of media types, leveraging various digital formats and specifications.
• Strong technical knowledge in motion graphics, animation and video software, including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud (AfterEffects, Premier, Animate, etc.) Cinema 4D, FinalCut, Keynote and QuickTime/Windows Media Player. Working knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign, as well as Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook a plus.
• Specific areas of focus or expertise may include 2D or 3D animation/rendering, video production and editing, audio recording/editing, interactive design (UI/UX), web/mobile/wearable and/or eLearning.
• Must have strong design and problem-solving abilities, for a variety of platforms, media and audiences. Consistently demonstrating efficiencies in execution from script to screen, including storyboarding, identifying plug-ins and software recommendations that deliver a high-quality experience while clearly communicating key messages within the limitations of both timeline and budget.
• Must ensure the optimal experience and accuracy of final deliverables through requirements/specifications gathering, regardless of end-use, whether web/mobile, streaming/on-demand, large-format/projection, etc.
• Must have enough design expertise to leverage a variety of technologies while maintaining the quality, consistency and integrity of the creative concepts that strongly support project objectives, tone and positioning.
• Must work well under pressure, exercising good judgment as well as good interpersonal skills. Must be able to interpret and articulate ideas to colleagues in creative meetings and presentations.
• Must have a good grasp of project time requirements to be able to meet deadlines, client expectations and avoid over-commitment.
• Must be able to work collaboratively within a team and seek clarity amid ambiguity.
Education: BA/BS Preferred or equivalent work experience.
Minimum Experience: 5+ years of work experience.