Leading telecommunications client is looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager to work in their Rolling Meadows, IL office. 6 month position with possibility to extend.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of new website page requests and maintenance.
Will serve as the main point of contact to intake new website requests and assign work to be completed. As a member of the digital marketing team, will work closely with managers of the copywriters, designers and developers to keep everyone aware of the projects. You will facilitate kickoff and status meetings to ensure that deliverables are on time and moving along in production.
- 3-5 years experience working with designers and developers to deliver digital marketing projects
- Knowledge of technical / website terminology
- Understanding of Project Management principles and processes
- High level of confidence and responsiblity to hold status weekly and ad-hoc status meetings
- Working knowledge of PPT, or Google Slides for updating presentations on project status
- Agile methodology experience
- Knowledge of various CMS systems and how they operate
- Light to moderate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Light to moderate knowledge of SEO principle and practices