- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
As a Visual Designer, you will develop, support, and evangelize the brand and partner brands. You’ll articulate brand standards to our internal and external assets and communications. By embracing strategic and creative thinking, beautiful design and precise execution, you will create delightfully intuitive experiences that will define and further these brands.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing projects independently and working with key stakeholders, including in leadership, product management, engineering, and UX. You will champion design to the team, as well as deliver rich brand experiences. These experiences will not only increase engagement, but also solve for communication and business goals.
With an eye for detail and exceptional sense for clean design, you are a fierce advocate for the user and are committed to creating elegantly simple brand experiences within product and marketing. You are a design leader and systems-level design thinker with strong instincts and outstanding intuition. Beyond expertly executing our brand vision, you also take the time to understand the business impact as well. We’d love to see your work and learn more about you.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Experience designing and producing on-brand visual marketing materials across a range of media
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to listen, articulate positions, interpret feedback, and advocate for design
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, product managers, and engineers
- Experience managing stakeholders and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Photography skills to conduct photo shoots
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: