- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Rachel Korzenny
As a Retail Events Producer at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Mountain View for 12 months, you will oversee our global events strategy and be responsible for managing events nationwide (US).
Aquent's client is looking for an experienced event marketing professional to help them create magical experiences with their products and drive business results for their unit. The ideal candidate can take a concept from ideation to finish, be agile, and show results. Project management and organization skills are a must.
Your experience in event planning, combined with your background in retail, your attention to detail, and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” when it matters most will allow you to build a strategy and deliver educational experiences that are engaging, memorable, and fun.
- Manage the event calendar and budget across multiple executions, ensuring deadlines and resources are in order.
- Manage the agency and internal stakeholders when their input is needed
- Execute events in trade shows, vendor fairs, and retail spaces in partnership with the agency, support the team in the concept ideation and content development.
- Forecast event challenges in a timely manner and communicate progress throughout event process, highlighting milestones
- Create timely reports to capture key metrics and craft compelling presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
- Interact with vendors, partners, company executives, and a wide range of functional groups
- BA / BS degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar event management role.
- Experience in a project coordinator / project manager / event coordinator capacity
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, organizational skills, and attention to details.
- Experience in working with creative agencies
- Effective communicator
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, consumer electronics and the retail landscape and experienced working with various retail partners across varying levels of seniority
- Previous experience supporting experiential marketing campaigns and events for large companies and agencies
- Extensive knowledge of hardware platforms, products, and consumer apps
- Strategic thinker with proven leadership skills, who can take visions and concepts and develop structured plans, with measurable metrics, and execute those plans.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: