Large Media and Entertainment client in Century City, CA is seeking a Sr Manager to join their Creative Advertising team. This is a maternity leave coverage slated to go through January 2020.
Generally, this role will oversee project management, trafficking, budgeting, post-production of all print materials. A general knowledge of graphic design would be a plus.
- Contribute concepts, designs and art direction for all theatrical print materials, awards campaign materials, company branding projects, and in-house graphic design requests.
- Oversee and coordinate the finishing of all art used in theatrical one-sheets, outdoor advertising, ads, and other print applications. Responsibilities include managing color correction and retouching; proof reading and approval of print mechanicals before going to press.
- Collaborate with the in-theater group on standees, displays and special projects.
- Art direct and act as a liaison between multiple departments within the company as well as outside creative agencies.
- Oversee newspaper campaigns, including creative exploration, design, production and trafficking of materials.
- Manage the print creative and production of all awards campaign materials including, but not limited to: screener packaging, direct mail, trade ads, special mailers, outdoor advertising, and brochures, etc..
- Organize all unit and special photography for advertising use.
- Organize all final marketing assets for distribution amongst all Searchlight departments.
- Correspond with the legal department, MPAA and all Guilds (Writers, Directors, Producers) to ensure all the print materials are approved according to contracts and/or guidelines.
- Process all vendor invoices and monitor creative budgets.
- Maintain review quote sheets for use with theatrical marketing and awards campaign materials.
- Familiarity of the Awards guidelines and experience with Awards FYC campaigns.
- Must be an excellent communicator and comfortable collaborating with teammates.
- Must be highly adaptable and proactive - a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of the marketing of Searchlight films.
- Proficient in Word/Excel and Adobe Creative Suite.