Vitamin T's client in McLean, VA is looking for a Digital Asset Coordinator to join their Corporate Communications team for a long-term assignment. The Digital Asset Coordinator will review, evaluate, categorize, tag, and track visual assets across multiple file types, sizes, and quality. Additionally, the Coordinator will support the implementation Digital Asset Management system, as well as oversee user training/onboarding within the company.
- Title: Digital Asset Coordinator
- Duration: 12-month Temp position, with potential to extend
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Location: Onsite in McLean, VA
• Establish and lead initiatives related to the Client's Digital Asset Management (DAM) system
• Establish best practices for the DAM (taxonomy, metadata schema, tagging standards, workflows and processes)
• Oversee daily maintenance and usability of the DAM
• Create tutorial documents, supervise onboarding and training of staff on DAM system. Observe the DAM's new functionalities and use in the field.
• Supervise users in tagging and uploading of assets in DAM system (logos, files, photos videos, toolkits, and style guides).
• Manage and plan for Digital Rights Management
• Partner with IT and consultants to record and address bugs and potential feature improvements
• Parnter with stakeholders quarterly to develop and implement roadmap for future development of the DAM system
• Monitor use of DAM system and make recommendations for improvements
• 3+ years of experience in Digital Asset Management and Content Management
• Deep knowledge of DAM systems, including structure, functionality, taxonomy and metadata.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Understanding of graphic file formats, their roles and particular features
• Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
• Prior experience with Project Management platforms and methodologies
• Experience in technical user training and support
• Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail