Our team is looking for a Marketing Executive Assistant to join our team!
This person will be responsible for performing general administrative support tasks, coordinating facility management and supporting various activities at our Orlando site.
This role is long term, indefinite onsite in Orlando, FL.
40 hours a week.
- Perform tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for product management leadership, including but not limited to: key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for upper executive level employees, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, making travel arrangements, mentoring/leading the general administrative staff of the department/division, and other established general administrative requirements of the organization.
- Coordinate administrative responsibilities simultaneously across multiple projects including various departments, divisions and external stakeholders
- Manage local events, support onsite staff and engage in community development efforts as needed
- Become recognized as the top administrative employee in the department or division by setting and meeting or exceeding annual goals
- Ability to travel occasionally
Required Education and Experience:
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education highly preferred.
- 3+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
- Advanced general administrative skills/knowledge required at an upper executive level.
- Extensive use of Outlook/Microsoft Exchange for scheduling
- Experience working in a fast paced, technology company
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytics skills
- Superior group facilitation, networking, and influencing skills
- Track record of delivering results
- Microsoft SharePoint site management
- Microsoft Teams or Slack collaboration