Are you an organized, creative writer that loves technology? Do your friends always tell you how funny you are? We are seeking an exceptionally creative writer who is ready to be hands-on with what’s next in tech and has some experience managing content projects, who can write a great joke too! If you thrive with collaboration, but can also work independently, and you’re disciplined, organized, able to deal with high-volume requests, and successful with tight deadlines, this may be just the gig you’re looking for. You thrive when writing deep in character and have an intuitive grasp of working within creative boundaries. You are excited to be involved in fresh innovations and passionately believe in ensuring the highest quality content throughout every experience.
This position is virtual, but will need to have the flexibility to attend meetings at the client site.
• Write creative and innovative content that meets well-defined criteria and is designed to engage customers
• Write unique and original short-format jokes.
• Identify opportunities for content improvements, additions, and innovations and effectively pitch those ideas to the team
• Manage workflow for a small team of creative writers
• Partner with team members and stakeholders to continue to shape and evolve the customer experience
• Background in creative or non-technical writing
• Experience in character development and writing dialogue (i.e. experience writing plays, books, game scripts, etc)
• Confidence working in technical environments, in technical systems, & using technical processes
• Ability to succeed with both repetitive tasks and diverse projects
• Ability to direct work of others and manage publishing schedules
• BA degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Creative Writing or comparable creative area preferred
• Passion for modern, cutting-edge technology
• Experience writing for artistic or entertainment mediums a plus
• Very keen eye for excellence in creating and delivering content