The QA Art Trainer works with a team of QA artists to maintain quality standards of content authored by offsite vendors. This involves regular check-ins throughout the authoring process on both externally developed content and the work of an internal QA team and assuring that the content is being authored to spec and standards.
This position involves
• Assimilating the production specifications and deliver consistent positive results
• Demonstrate the standards and promote similar results within the QA team
• Reviewing car content at specific stages of production and providing written feedback and revision details.
• Working in proprietary and third-party authoring tools and source control
• Intermediate-expert level knowledge of all aspects of 3D content authoring
• Working knowledge of industry standard 2D and 3D packages (Photoshop, 3DS MAX, Maya)
• Experience with Hard surface modeling
• Strong 3D portfolio
• Capable of retaining and effective dissemination of specific instruction