- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global ecommerce retailer in their search for an Assistant Site Merchandising Manager! Previous Merchandise Assistant experience is great for this position. The role is based in San Bruno, CA and is a long-term FT Freelance role (M-F, 9am to 5pmish)
· Partner with site managers & marketing teams to build and execute site experiences for Global & Seasonal pages.
· Own & uphold digital site build calendar. Assistant Manager is responsible for coordination of all assets required for site build, so site specialists can execute properly.
· Work with creative producers on asset & page creation. Assistant Manager is responsible for requesting & approving digital creative assets.
· Partner with marketing teams to align on expected customer journey & messaging hierarchy for Global & Seasonal pages to create accurate wireframes.
· Assistant managers will be expected to create & clone dashboards for seasonal campaigns through Adobe Analytics.
· Continuously review metrics to make site optimization to better the customer experience for the user.
· Assistant managers are expected to QA site builds before providing QA links to all stakeholders for Global & Seasonal pages.
· Provide expertise and needed training. This includes training of content management systems, DAM systems, wire framing, best practices for SEO improvement, and ADA compliancy.
· Assist product teams with site builds that are needed for e2e testing of new modules.
· Report site issues/bugs through SRS JIRA ticketing.
Ideal candidate should have 1-3 years’ experience in site merchandising and/or digital marketing. Project coordination and/or management experience is a plus!
Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.