What’s the point of being a writer if no one ever sees your work? Come join our TOP Retail client, where your ideas will be put into action. As a Senior Copywriter within the Content & Creative Team, you’ll work closely with our merchandisers and marketing partners to help bring our products to life through unique storytelling. From creating rich editorial content for various types of media—including catalogs, landing pages, buying guides, social and in-club signage—to concepting and strategizing campaigns—you’ll be a part of every aspect in elevating our brand and growing our membership base. As one of the fastest growing retailers, we invite you to be a part of a team where award-winning digital innovation makes every day exhilarating.
We’re looking for a witty, senior-level writer with at least 5 years of relevant experience who can:
• Make a story out of almost anything
• Take an idea and run with it (with minimal supervision)
• Has a solid portfolio of catchy headlines, awesome taglines and rich editorial content in
• Write for all types of media, from print and digital to social and broadcast
• Has a positive, can-do attitude
• Handle working with tight timelines
• Juggle multiple projects at one time
• Commit to working full-time and on-site in our San Bruno office.
Shuttles available from San Francisco, East Bay etc.
We’re a talented group of creative thinkers who like to have fun with what we do. In our collaborative, start-up-like environment, we’re productive, but not rigid. We like driving by each other’s desks to have face-to-face discussions (and chat about the latest celebrity gossip).
Ready to get started? Send us your resume, along with a link to your portfolio.