This social media company's goal is to create and ship new, category-defining consumer hardware and software products that are immersive, social, and define our daily experiences. We want to give people the tools to feel connected anytime, anywhere. The potential to connect the world is immense—and we’re just getting started. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
We have the opportunity to share transformative life experiences and content in some of the most exciting platforms available, and we are committed to a space of inclusion. Our commitment to diversity is to create a space that is welcoming to all backgrounds and unique perspectives. We promote our beliefs through five disciplines of focus including: Recruiting, Outreach, Internal Culture, Diversity Programs, VR
The team is looking for a Diversity Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate has a project coordination background, a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and a background in diversity & inclusion.
We’re looking for someone to help us scale our diversity program for a truly global organization. You’ll help us create, communicate, and execute programs. You’ll work closely with our vendors, other teams across the organization, and leaders and learners.
● Collaborating with business leaders, BRG steering committee members, and vendors to plan and execute world class diversity experiences
● Communicating and guiding access to programs and experiences
● Distributing posters, communications assets, and swag to respective sites and work with local site contacts to coordinate display and execution
● Collecting and routing all inbound requests from AR/VR teams for diversity experiences and programs
● Reviewing and maintaining the existing content, Workplace groups, and wikis to determine opportunities to improve and ensure the content is current and relevant and the best modality is employed
● Other tasks as assigned
Must be able to travel at 10% of the time. MPK and other AR/VR Org site (Pittsburgh, Dallas, LA, Suacilito, SF and others)
Must Have/ Non Negotiable:
1. 3+ Years of experience as a project coordinator working in a fast-paced environment (can work independently and balance multiple projects at different stages)
2. 1+ years of experience with professional diversity programs in corporate or university environments and or some type of experience working within their community or some type of social outreach program
3. Must have strong writing skills and experience composing correspondence used in a offical capacity (Attention to grammatical detail is A MUST)
4. Experience collaborating and building new cross-functional relationships between departments
Wish List/ Nice to Have:
1. Mulitlingual: Spanish, Mandarin
2. Experience working for a major tech org
3. Event planning (full life cycle)