Our client's Consumer Bank Marketing (CBM) team is a collection of collaborative and forward-thinking strategists with a passion for developing, testing, and executing world class marketing. Just as our client is reimagining Banking with undeniably great products, effortless digital experiences, and a superior customer experience delivered through Cafes, Branches and online, CBM is taking bold steps to establish our client as a differentiated Banking choice on a national scale.
This is an exciting time to join their team. 2018 was a pivotal year as they launched their first ever national Bank campaign. In the years to come they will continue to make significant investments in technology, retail customer experience and product enhancements to meet the needs (and demands) of modern banking. CBM has the opportunity to tell a compelling story to consumers as our client rewrites banking history.
Are you a passionate marketer with a track record of delivering breakthrough results? Have you managed high-performing teams to achieve long term objectives? Are you known for your unique ability to develop insight driven campaigns? If you’re a persuasive, analytically rigorous, highly collaborative leader that is adept at bringing ideas to life in creative ways you may be the perfect match for our Senior Marketing Manager, National Marketing position.
This high-profile role will develop customer-centric marketing strategies and deliver integrated campaigns to help bring Banking Reimagined to the masses. The ideal candidate will be able to partner with multiple stakeholder groups including Brand Advertising, Brand Media, Enterprise Social, Product, Insights, and Marketing Analytics to deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy and execute insight driven campaigns that establish our client as a new and different bank, one that is looking out for customers and their money.
· Lead a team of 4-6 direct reports to develop and execute integrated, multi-channel, marketing campaigns on a national scale to drive account growth, multi-product relationships, and brand affinity.
· Partner with cross-functional teams and agencies to develop a unique value proposition and rigorously test and evaluate ideas within a consumer-centric framework.
· Create strategies and collaborate with Advertising, Media and Social partners to increase awareness and perception of th organization as a Bank.
· Author sound campaign, media, and creative briefs to guide breakthrough work.
· Define market research and customer intelligence projects with internal teams and external vendors to harvest insights and inform campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4-5 years Advertising/Marketing experience
- At least 4-5 years People Management experience
- MBA in Marketing or Strategy
- At least 7 years marketing experience
- At least 5 years of experience marketing experience at a leading financial services or consumer company
- At least 5 years of experience leading and coaching high-performing marketing teams
- At least 5 years of experience creating and delivering integrated multi-channel (TV, radio, out of home, print, digital media, sponsorships/events, social and direct marketing) marketing campaigns.
- At least 5 years of experience operating in Agile working model
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity.
- Persuasive communicator both orally and in writing