Our large professional services client is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager (with Thought Leadership & Events exp) for a 3 month contract assignment with potential for longer term extension. This role will be REMOTE but must be located in NYC or LA. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AT A CONSULTING COMPANY IS A MUST.
Growth & Strategy – CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer) Forum Marketing Manager
• Provide day-to-day oversight of the CHRO Forum, T&O’s signature program for CHROs designed to position client as the leader in HR Transformation and Future Workforce and the trusted advisor to the CHRO.
• As membership continues to grow as a result of an aggressive end-of-year recruitment campaign and the current contractor rolls off, there is a requirement for additional day-to-day execution and program management
• To assist in ‘driving’ the CHRO Forum’s membership recruitment efforts and oversee signature events such as Virtual Roundtables and Forum Dinners to position client as the trusted advisor to the CHRO
• Primary: CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer)
• CHROs are limited on time and prefer “high touch” communications and innovative experiences
Contractor will work in close collaboration with our CHRO Forum Executive Director, Global T&O Marketing Lead and Accenture Chief Leadership & Human Resources Officer and to drive:
CHRO FORUM STRATEGY EXECUTION: Will be responsible for executing global marketing strategies for CHRO Forum, working in collaboration with the T&O Global Marketing Lead, executive leadership, with input from a CHRO Advisory Board.
EVENT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT: Support the execution of CHRO Forum events, including CHRO dinners, immersive experiences and advisory Board calls. Deliver events efficiently, effectively and with high quality; includes event project management, budget management, event logistics and operations, managing invites, managing event vendor relationships, capturing and measuring event performance and ROI.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Define a project plan and project schedule, proactively identify and manage project risks, move a project forward against the project plan and schedule, conduct project communications with project team members and stakeholders, and understand the impact of change on a project and ways to
COMMUNICATIONS: Develop communication to senior leadership, ongoing executive communications to internal and external stakeholders, CHRO Forum members and prospective members.
• 40 hours per week, remotely
• Able to flex to accommodate pre-scheduled global meetings
• US-based (with a preference toward New York or California)
• Marketing and Communications Manager with 10+ years’ B2B marketing experience
• Membership and/or Event planning and management experience
• Global client-facing and content-based marketing programs
• Able to demonstrate strong project management capability
• Must have a level of confidence and experience interacting with leadership
• A self-starter and a driver with bags of energy and enthusiasm to hit the ground running
• Articulate with strong executive presence and ability to interact with executives at all levels
• Ability to take guidance and coaching, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions
• Create “white glove” levels of service for clients and stakeholders
Ability to work with a small team where clarity of communication, an unflustered style and a collaborative nature are vital