- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
- Curate a gallery of user-generated photos to tell a visually compelling story
- Review user-generated photos based on a set of creative guidelines
- Learn and apply a scoring system to rate image quality
- Participate in regular quality review sessions
- Notice content trends and curate assets to illustrate them
- Search a photo database and select relevant assets by keywords
- Quick, but never at the cost of quality
- Accurate and detail-oriented when it comes to photography editing
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Openness to feedback and regular quality reviews
- Communicative, proactive, and resourceful
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in photography editing
- Knowledge of photography and digital imaging
- Experience with industry-standard editing tools and asset management software
- Experience with enhancement of digital images, color-correction, contrast adjustment, cropping
- Experience with stock image banks and performing effective searches using keywords
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and meet strict deadlines in a global environment
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.