Our large, globally recognized, tech & financial services client is seeking a UX/UI Designer for a longterm contract opportunity at least until the end of the year. This would be a full-time, contract position. This position can be done remotely but would require some travel to Omaha, NE at the client’s expense.
Our client will be redesigning their Help Center to be more Workflow oriented with new automated functionality. This re-imagining of the service experience will lead to smoother interactions, higher containment, and more satisfied customers.
Their new Bot and Messaging platform requires a User Experience designer (UX/UI) to focus on the build and roll-out. The consultant will create new features and a new, re-imagined, experience for customers that interact with the client via the bot whether it be on the website, mobile app, mobile web, or Social Media.
Compass UX Overhaul: The Compass (Teammate experience) is undergoing a UX overhaul, moving from a static approach where information must be sought out to a more intuitive and contextual experience. When teammates are utilizing the tool they will have key information about the customer easily view-able (without any clicks) and will have features such as elastic search and intent prediction, to aid them in quickly finding the information they need to complete the call/chat. The new functionality being built will provide User Interface Design services for this new Compass UI. The UI that teammates interact with will be completely re-imagined to provide a more intuitive and helpful experience. We expect this project to run at least through year end (December 31, 2019) as we work to make changes to the Compass UI. This work will be the foundation of the future state teammate experience and will provide a UX framework which can be leveraged in the years to come.
- Help Data Center environment redesign.
- Develop workflow-oriented structure desired; when customers come through, they will be taken through steps in more dynamic manner ** Current state: When customers come to service desk, they share FAQ and Static Articles
- Create highly effective user-focused experiences and interfaces across a variety of environments (mobile, web apps, dashboards, etc.)
- Create and maintain design documentation including wireframes, user flows, information architecture, and
- Create and demonstrate interactive prototypes, and validate designs with product team, stakeholders, and users
- Collaborate with other team members to understand customer needs and interpret them into design elements
- Drive up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the larger UX team
- Tools potentially impacted - will include both desktop and mobile (devise optimization).
- At a minimum 4+ years work experience focused on design (with projects focused on web/mobile, ideally with some consumer focused products) including:
- A portfolio that demonstrates - design thinking / user research / journey-mapping / interaction design / wireframes, mocks, prototypes / UX/Design training/education
- Experience working directly with stakeholders and users
- Link to portfolio (and expect that portfolio is polished and impressive)
- Some experience to be at companies considered to have good UI/UX (ex: Uber, Airbnb, Google, Facebook, etc.)