- Chicago, IL (downtown, loop)
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's established yet innovative e-commerce client, located downtown Chicago/loop is looking for a Mobile Visual Designer to work a 2 year contract.
· This role will design features and functionality for all lines of businesses represented within the mobile app as well as mobile only features and functionality
· Design conceptual high fidelity comps, detailed comp specifications, and/or prototypes.
· Collaborate closely with mobile UX designer (note —UX, visual design and copy are all within this team)
· Collaborate closely with mobile product team, business analysts, and developers
· Collaborate with web designers to align .com and in-app experience as appropriate
· Work across both Android and iOS. Must have experience designing mobile apps and demonstrate proficiency with iOS and/or Android interface guidelines.
· Strong user-centered design skills and knowledge of the business to translate conceptual ideas into design solutions and executed with attention to detail.
· Leverage available research and data.
· Ensures timely delivery of project work, adhering to brand and UI guidelines.
· Ability to work on multiple projects at a given time.
· Must have Online Portfolio demonstrating user centered design work
· Previous experience design mobile apps is an absolute reqiurement
· 4+ years of experience with an agency or in-house
· Experience articulating design decisions and defending work internally and to stakeholders across teams
· Helpful to have experience producing motion-graphics and/or prototypes (adobe after effects, pixate, InVision, etc.)
· Education background in graphic design or design for interactive media (BFA, BA, etc.)
*drug and background screen