Aquent Studios has an exciting opportunity for an Art Director to support a Fortune 100 company. This is a global retail account and you'll be responsible for developing creative concepts and integrated campaigns across multiple channels (site, app, CRM and social). We are looking for someone to bring innovation in design and outstanding visual communication. You will partner with the Aquent Program Manager and lead writer including client meetings to project kick-offs and reviews, promoting the world's most advanced in-store shopping technology.
Retail experience is a huge plus!
The Art Director will be responsible for developing creative concepts and integrated campaigns across multiple channels (site, app, CRM and social). We are looking for someone to bring innovation in design and outstanding visual communication. You will partner with the Aquent Program Manager and lead writer including client meetings to project kick-offs and reviews.
- Art directs multiple projects at a time, ensuring they are on brand and meet the creative brief objectives
- Executes multiple projects at a time (hands-on)
- Partners with Program Manager and lead copywriter to develop creative concepts that exceed client expectations.
- Provides both inspirational input while meeting the client’s objectives
- Leads designers in brainstorm sessions and helps to push creative concepts that work across multiple channels
- Helps facilitate workflow and capacity of team
- Partners closely with cross-functional team members, presents ideas, articulates rationale and facilitates effective feedback and implementation
- Deliver service that meets or exceeds expectations and goals
- Utilize workflow process and technology to ensure successful transition and quality delivery of workflow processes and technology on an ongoing basis
- Communicate obstacles, and improvement opportunities within workflow processes
- Must have a strong background in concept development and execution for in-store experience including micro-marketing campaigns: instore marketing collateral, digital signage, simple promotions including cards for customers and street traffic
- Samples of promotional collateral that drives traffic
- Has a portfolio that reflects strong design concepts, exceptional design sensibility and attention to detail, a sophisticated, clean aesthetic
- Must be able to communicate and exercise superior verbal and written skills as to how their art direction drives business objectives
- Has a passion for branding and the design + copy process
- Can work collaboratively in a team environment, and works well to trickle direction down to more junior team members
- Is self-directed, extremely organized and can oversee on multiple projects
- Has advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Has a Bachelor in Art and Design or equivalent from a 4-year University or College
- Has 7-10 years of work experience in this field with 3+ years working as an Art Director at an ad agency or design group with a focus on in-store promotions