Love working as an eCommerce coordinator and helping coordinate digital assets? Great! We have an exciting Assistant Producer opening at a leading eCommerce site in downtown San Francisco. This is a coverage opportunity starting as soon as possible as an on-going opportunity with the potential to convert to a full-time employee!
We are looking for someone with experience as digital content producer who can support more complex and technical user experiences for our site and apps. The role will be supporting areas of content personalization / guided selling, onsite search, as well as other content.
The Assistant Producer role is responsible for implementation, execution and management of digital production projects and small content projects for our eCommerce.
• Responsible for the on-time, on-strategy, high-quality digital execution of site updates using content management system (ATG/BCC)
• Provide support for the digital production team on content development projects related to a variety of executional site needs
• Maintain an understanding of site standards, functionality, and available resources in order to quickly diagnose the best course of action for project execution – partner closely with IT to resolve issues and to build new functionality
• Works with cross-functional teams to mitigate issues related to delivery and escalates critical issues to Producer. Provides input to Producer on the development of alternative solutions
• Responsible for clear communication across the cross-functional team to ensure that all team members are updated on project milestones, decisions, status, and delivery
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical issues with digital product set up
• Manage production approval process with cross-functional teams as necessary
• Manage other projects as needed
• QA site content daily and provide signoff for content release
• 2+ years of eCommerce experience using a CMS tool
• Knowledge and experience with content management tools
• Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Mastery of Microsoft Office, workflow, and bug tracking
• Basic HTML knowledge a plus
• Understanding of digital landscape and consumer mindset
• Passionate about eCommerce space
NOTE: This is not a photography or video production role. This is not a project management role. This is handling digital assets and getting them ready for production in eCommerce.