Aquent Studios has an exciting opportunity for a Copywriter to support a Fortune 100 company. This is a global retail account and you'll be tasked with writing concise communications and copy for retail signage and collateral pieces such as [brochures, publications, direct mail and advertisements] that clearly communicate both the client brand, and other specific client’s business needs (as defined by client creative request and brands and style guides standards). You'll be on a team promoting the world's most advanced in-store shopping technology.
Retail experience is a huge plus!
- Lead editing and development of messaging to meet brand and goal of to increase store traffic
- Participate in development and management of voice guidelines
- Establish copywriter standard operating procedures to ensure consistency in approach
- Utilize workflow process and technology to ensure successful transition and quality delivery of workflow processes and technology on an ongoing basis
- Communicate obstacles, and improvement opportunities within workflow processes
- Deliver service that meets or exceeds expectations and goals
- Improve own performance/knowledge base to exceed standards
- Utilize appropriate resources (i.e. technology and training) to ensure quality.
- Work successfully with team of designers and other copywriters
- Proficient in requisite desktop applications (Word, InDesign, Acrobat) in order to develop copy and content to be utilized in concepts and design deliverables
- BA in Communications, Advertising, related field or 7 years equivalent working experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience at an ad agency or design group with a focus on in-store promotions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in copywriting role from creative brief to production – both transaction and complex
- Significant knowledge of marketing and design principles for consumers
- Significant experience developing copy according to brand style guidelines
- Resourceful and efficient approach to research and fact-finding
- Communicates easily and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Portfolio contains samples of content for direct mail, brochures, ads, newsletters, posters (and other large format deliverables) and complex marketing campaign suites—including versioning.
- Portfolio contains samples of deliverables written according to brand style guidelines on language and tone
- Demonstrated creativity and impact of messaging and copy writing
- Evidence of creative concepting and/or pitches of multiple ideas and options that are on strategy
- Excellent command of the English language including use of metaphors, spelling, grammar, syntax, etc