We’re looking for an exceptional User Researcher who wants to be part of a leading-edge user experience research team that is helping to redefine the way we think of and deliver customer experiences. In this role, you will apply your customer experience expertise to supplement the existing Services Hub customer journey mapping team project. A key outcome will be to define personas based on roles that exist in the defined experience, and to define and map the behaviors, journey phases, sentiment, and key actions for each target persona across the support journey.
Work remote with occasional meetings on campus!
Primary responsibilities include:
• Design and conduct primary research to understand customer needs and interaction experiences with experiences across multiple platforms.
• Create Role-based personas for the support experience validated through internal data gathering and external customer validation research
• Create Persona-aligned journey maps) for the role-based personas detailing the journey stages, goals, wants/needs, perceptions, sentiments, touchpoints, pain points, and key customer actions (behaviors and business performance).
• Collaborate with other Researchers and Designers to design and deliver outstanding experiences.
• Develop comprehensive research plans to drive user interface and strategic research across product lifecycles.
• Work in an agile environment with designers, program management, product planning, and other stakeholders to prioritize research and business questions.
• Command common qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and be able to make smart choices based on business goals and timelines.
• Deliver timely and accurate research findings to the user experience team, engineering groups, and management.
• Own the customer findings in your areas of coverage and evangelize the customer to design and engineering teams.
Core requirements include:
• A degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, behavioral science, or a related field is preferred.
• Knowledge of design or any ux design experience preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage rapidly and successfully with many different stakeholder audiences.
• Research breadth and depth that complements your colleagues in the research team.
• Ability to balance core and foundational research to maximize impact.
• Project management skills to prioritize research needs and ensure its successful completion.
• Proven capacity to turn research findings into actionable recommendations for engineering and business stakeholders.
• The ability to engage with professional customer audiences in the IT space (premier support customers) and to understand their needs.
• Proven experience designing and conducting research for technology products.
• Experience with user researcher tools and user testing platforms (i.e. usertesting.com; user zoom.com).
• Min 3+ years of industry experience in user research with a proven track record
• Large tech enterprise experience preferred.
• Fluency with design software tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud, and other prototyping tools (Axure RP, Sketch) required.