Content Writer (Technology)
The IT User Enablement team helps communicate, educate, and evangelize IT and technology products and services across an audience of 20000+ people internally. We manage change, monitor adoption and act as the eyes and ears of the community of passionate users around us. Day to day we deliver communications, training and support materials, marketing and adoption plans and much more back to the business.
The Content Writer will support the User Enablement team by helping write, create, and produce content that can be used as part of our ongoing change management and technology adoption initiatives.
• Support business initiatives by write content that helps create adoption, reduce confusion, and facilitate a positive user experience
• Create deliverables including, but not limited to, web pages, presentations, knowledge articles, step by step guides and basic training videos
• Collaborate with product and user experience teams to ensure content within our custom applications adheres to best practices and guidelines
• Ensure that content communicates efficiently and effectively, meets the expectations of the team and business and is in-line with corporate brand and style guidelines
Skills and experience
• Experience writing and developing training content, ideally technology focused
• Comfortable leveraging common tools within the space including Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint), Keynote or Google Slides
• Experience creating video or capturing screens including Adobe Captivate, Premier, Final Cut or similar, or willing to learn
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and positive team player
• Organized, with appreciation for details and deadlines
• Content Developer
• Web Content Writer
• Training Content Developer