Seeking a Creative Project Manager
The mission is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We are the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. This client reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed, delivered and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our Brand team. As the Creative Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day project management of the in-house creative team, overseeing the output of work across social, digital and experiential channels. The Creative Project Manager is responsible for guiding the process between internal requesters and our in-house creative team from project kickoff to completion. As the first touch point for project intake, you’ll clarify all requirements, request team assignments, and schedule and manage the departmental workflow to ensure final projects are delivered successfully and on time. Reports to Sr. Creative Project Manager.
• Manage the production schedules of marketing assets across channels and ensure that the proper processes are adhered to and deliverable timelines are met.
• Manage project intake – review creative briefs to ensure they are complete, assign resources, build timelines for different asset deliverables.
• Prioritize project schedules and balance workload across the team. Identify and communicate risk in projects/programs early so that mitigation steps can be taken.
• Identify and recommend any process efficiencies to get to market sooner and more smoothly.
• Schedule all internal and stakeholder creative review and feedback meetings, from initial project briefing through final approval. Take meeting notes and follow up with next steps.
• Relationship building: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with creative team and marketing partners.
- 4+ years in house or agency project management experience
- Must be able to juggle multiple competing priorities and timelines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Flexibility: adapts to rapid and ongoing change
- Always thinking ahead, seeing around corners, and one step ahead of projects
- Demonstrated understanding of the creative process
- Works skillfully with people across a wide variety of roles
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
- Strong time-management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be forward thinking
- Familiarity with project management systems. Previous experience with Workfront a plus