- Washington D.C.
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Project Coordinator will provide project management, administrative support, and content development to enable collaborative and high-impact sustainability partnership activities.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Track and manage partnership activity details from ideation through delivery including managing project timelines, developing and/or reviewing content, and orchestrating event logistics
- Coordinate with internal partners including organizing regular meetings as needed, align teams on a shared roadmap, maintain accountability on progress, and communicate updates internally and with partners
- Contribute ideas and content to amplify impact of partnerships
- Proactively identify potential risks and recommend solutions for mitigation
- Manage outreach and scheduling, as needed, with partners and third parties; serve as a liaison to field inbound inquiries and questions.
- Represent the company, as needed, at events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm for managing scheduling, logistics, and administrative activities with internal and external partners
- Familiarity with the company's family of products
- Experience communicating and coordinating across geographies/remote offices
- Experience prioritizing different functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Experience managing projects, budgets/invoicing, and reporting on progress
- Background in environment and/or sustainability preferred
- 5+ Years of experience
- Events Coordinating
- Background in sustainability
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do