This game studio in Redmond, WA is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer who can continue the style of art in their world-renowned title, as well as help bring it into the future. This Graphic Designer needs to be passionate about gaming and will be responsible for creating various digital and print materials for departments within the studio.
• Work with other Graphic Designers and Production team to define key milestones
• Actively seeks and accepts feedback from other artists and stakeholders in the creative work.
• Ability and willingness to work with the various departments to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of all art developed
• Coordinate technical and aesthetic processes to realize the vision
• Demonstrate quality work, productivity, communication and professionalism
• Excellent time-management and file/asset organizational skills
• Task driven, self-motivated, proactive
• Strong interpersonal abilities
• Works well under deadline
• 3+ years of experience in entertainment media and design with an emphasis on graphic design, motion-graphics, document design and digital and print materials
• Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Exceptional visual and technical understanding of creation of graphic design materials
• Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience