Our client in Redmond, WA is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to oversee development of new company marketing programs. You will be responsible for assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch.
This Manager role will be instrumental in designing, developing, and launching end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive lead opportunities for sales. You will bring a strong understanding of the sales and business cycle, as well as ROI Analysis.
- 5-7 years work related experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Strong project management and strategic skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Must be detail oriented, have strong cross group collaboration skills, pro-active and managing multiple projects is a must.
- Must know how to prioritize tasks.
- B2B or B2C Marketing experience preferred.
- Marketing experience with high technology products preferred.
- Web/online (HTML/SharePoint) experience preferred.
- Master's degree in Business Administration preferred; Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.