Our client is doing a full site redesign and is seeking a Digital Content Strategist to assist with the content strategy and user experience for the new site.
Content audits, user experience, digital strategy, data-driven design, wireframing, project management and content management systems experience are all in your wheelhouse!
Under the direction of the Digital Experience Supervisor, the Digital Content Strategist will play a significant role in the evolution of Digital Marketing. By striving for a delightful digital experience that is data informed and rooted in customer needs and wants, this role will have direct revenue impact while also building brand sentiment and loyalty. The UX/UI Content Strategist will also drive performance monitoring and reporting to enable continuous improvement, but will also ensure our successes in contributing sales accepted leads to the pipeline are well communicated to our stakeholders.
• Create first-class content strategy for a wide range of user, business and marketing goals by leading program-level initiatives
• Work in partnership with cross-divisional teams ensuring consideration of every aspect of the user's experience, business and marketing goals to coordinate and deliver design, prototype, documentation, and strategy to the highest possible standards.
• Design inspirational, useful, and usable experiences by placing the customer first while balancing business and marketing needs. Leverage expert knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior, interactions and brand.
• Navigate complex problems expertly by using research, conceptualization (sketches/wireframes), design thinking, visual design, information architecture, interaction, and by having a precise eye for detail on the execution. Deliver intuitive, engaging, and elegant experiences that drive an increase in sales accepted leads.
• Develop and leverages a professional network to foster collaboration across the enterprise, to support company-wide initiatives, and to improve the ability of the department to forge strong relationships.
• Utilize skilled understanding of the latest technology and devices (including programming languages, network infrastructure, processes, web and mobile application development) to produce technically achievable and efficient interactive solutions.
• Present and advocate for design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders. Ensure the success of the strategy and the ability to champion the best possible user experience.
• Lead the day-to-day oversight of operations of project deliverables, and problem resolution. Coordinate project schedules, assignments and work flows.
• Use a variety of qualitative and quantitative research and analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience. Analyze data and client feedback in order to make critical design decisions.
• Monitor performance and effectively communicate successes to leadership, stakeholders, partners, and beyond.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5-year relevant work experience in Marketing or Communications, which includes high-level project management experience.
• Completion of an undergraduate degree in a related field preferred. 5-7 years of experience in a UX role.
• Expert in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content writing, user experience).
• In-depth knowledge of market research, competitive landscape, and test methods (A/B, multivariate testing, usability).
• Proven experience in using data analysis techniques to inform design.
• Expert communication skills (story-telling, visualization) and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas within a large organization.
• Proven experience solving complex communication problems and designing world-class experiences for large-scale programs.
• A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
• Content writing for outbound marketing campaigns including Social Media and Email.
• MarTech Expertise:
o Content Management - Adobe Experience Manage (AEM) or similar
o SEO/SEM experience
o Digital Analytics - Adobe Analytics or similar
o Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
o Adobe Creative Cloud suite
o Business Tools - Salesforce.com, Power BI, Microsoft Office
o Digital Asset Management tools