- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Kate Kobielsky
As one of the fastest-changing industries around, fashion Ecommerce, calls for innovative and collaborative creative talent. The Jr. Designer/Production Assistant would be involved in all areas of design from email marketing, site design and retargeting ads with a heavy emphasis on creating new/better ideas in a fast-paced environment.
• Work closely with the creative team to develop and produce creative for all global ecommerce sites, email campaigns and online marketing for the brand.
• Work closely with copywriters and business partners to replicate layouts from established designs while delivering on tight deadlines.
• Work with business and copy teams to clarify objectives, revise creative and ensure accuracy for all projects.
• Actively participate and help drive the creative process by adapting/resizing designs to create versioning for site and email creative along with mobile adaptions and banner ads.
• Responsible for staying current on industry trends, while keeping all brands at the forefront of site/email design and best practices.
• Work across creative disciplines to drive the best customer experience solution.
• Production work of creative assets when designs are approved.
• BFA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field preferred.
• At least 1-3 years of professional experience in web design or multimedia required.
• Strong graphic design, layout, typography, image manipulation, and color correction skills.
• Relevant experience (ideally in a retail and/or ecommerce environment) with a lifestyle- oriented “trend-setting” brand.
• Extremely proficient in Adobe Suite programs especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
• Some HTML coding is required.
• Detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Must be flexible in job duties and take on added responsibility when necessary.
• Portfolio or work samples required.
• Experience with responsive design is a plus.
What started as an invention for the American worker became the uniform of progress. Worn by miners, cowboys, rebels, rock stars, presidents and everyday men and women, these functional pieces were the clothes people not only worked in—they lived their lives in, too. They’re the purest wearable form of authentic self-expression. They bear the markings of life, the shapes of our bodies, the memories of our adventures.
We are one of the world’s largest apparel companies and a global leader in jeans. We have some 500 stores worldwide, and our products are available in more than 100 countries.