- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a major national retailer in their search for a Digital Graphic Designer! This is a FT Freelance position with subsidized benefits and potential for growth in San Bruno, CA.
Mid-level designer will support our internal creative team and is a problem solver and conceptual thinker. The candidate must have design experience in the retail space and must be efficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Working print experience is a plus.
This role is responsible for creating omni-channel assets. He/she is organized and a team player, working both independently and in collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines and due dates.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design/creative field
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must show examples of work/portfolio
- Experience in retail or marketing environment
- Must understanding both print and digital design
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
- Print production and/or prepress experience is a plus
- Omni-channel experience is a plus
Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.